World Yoga Center
- Tuesday 12:30pm - open level
- Wednesday 7:0am - open level
World Yoga Center, 265 West 72nd Street, 2nd floor
Summer Open Air Class
- Friday 7:30-8:30am - open level
River Side Park Field - 72nd entrance.
Bring your own mat and props.
Register by email
A more intense practice for all levels of yoga students. Some knowledge of yoga is helpful; although, not required.
Private sessions are designed exclusively for your level of experience and the issues you wish to address.
They may be appropriate for you if:
- You are new to yoga and would prefer to begin in a private setting rather than a classroom.
- You are experienced in your yoga practice and would like to deepen in a particular area, or overcome challenges.
- You have chronic pain or an injury.
- You are interested in developing a home practice.
- Your schedule makes it difficult to get to class.
Private and Semi Praivate